4 Wheel Electric Forklift
A compact, energy-efficient electric forklift truck designed specifically for internal confined space applications
The VF series electric counterbalanced forklift trucks design allows operation in the narrowest of aisles and also provides best-in-class maneuverability. Energy efficiency and productivity can be matched to suit an application while the unique ‘e-Balance’ of these can provide your business with the best of both worlds. VF series electric forklift trucks have the widest range of platforms and battery options to ensure whatever shift pattern or application a business demands there is a model that can meet it.
• Designed around the shortest to the tallest operator to provide operators with the most comfortable and ergonomic working compartment possible to reduce back strain and minimize fatigue throughout their shift
• An Infinitely adjustable steering column with memory-tilt option and low step height provides easy on and off access
• A fully adjustable full suspension low vibration seat (0.3-0.6m/s²) helps reduce the transmission of truck vibration to the operator and provides a smooth ride
• The ‘heads up’ display keeps your operators field of vision clear and provides ‘at a glance’ information on truck operating conditions and performance settings
• An adjustable mini-lever module armrest with built-in hydraulic controls, directional switch, emergency disconnect button, and warning horn button ensures operators stay in control
Performance & Productivity
• Increased articulation from the Yale Extended Steer Axle with CSE Continuous Stability Enhancement allows the VF series to maneuver faster in tighter working aisles and operate comfortably over uneven ground conditions
• Four performance modes can be accessed through the ‘heads up’ display allowing a business precise application or operator setting to be selected. Additional settings can be set by a Yale service technician
• The HiP (High Performance) setting delivers a competitive performance of 16.0km/h (laden) while the eLo (Energy Low) setting delivers low energy consumption
• The e-Balance of performance, maneuverability, and battery shift life can all be matched to your application needs increasing productivity and throughput, significantly reducing the cost per pallet moved
• The YaleStop™ feature is automatically set by the control system so the parking brake is always set whenever the truck is stationary and traction has not been requested this provides your operators with confidence when picking and depositing loads or working on gradients
Low Lifetime Costs
• Lower maintenance costs as a result of less maintenance by E- brakes, electric park brake, E-steering, CANbus and AC technology
• Transmission is sealed for life, eliminating the need for service
• LED light packages are offered as an option
• 1000 hours service interval for most components.
• Auto Regen Braking optimizes the shift life of the battery and contributes to an increase in the life of parts
© Copyright 2022 TSG Equipment. All Rights Reserved.