VM series has the following models: ERP 40VM, ERP 45VM, ERP 50VM, ERP 50VM6, ERP 55VM6. The VM Series is designed to handle the loads found in tough indoor or outdoor applications such as timber processors and handlers, automotive manufacturers, paper/pulp, beverage/bottle handling, and breweries/distilleries, metal works, and fabricators, cargo storage, and warehousing, building and construction. Offers many functions and features, including eLo and HiP performance settings and high mounted multi-feature dash display which can be found on all Yale electric counterbalance trucks.
• 80V dual front-wheel drive with AC motors throughout (hoist/steer and traction)
• HiP performance setting offers the ultimate in e-Balance. ICE-like productivity and low energy consumption
• Yale focuses on ensuring that the operator’s first hour is as productive as the last. The lowest vibration seat (0.5m/s2 according to EN13059 – Safety of Industrial Trucks), low noise motors and pumps and the acclaimed AccuTouchTM mini levers and armrest all ensure that the operator is comfortable at all times.
• The standard truck features a low noise level of 68dB(A).
• Dual drive motor and Extended Steering Axle deliver a very tight turning circle, allowing the truck to be long enough to feature a very spacious operator compartment
• Service intervals = 1000 hours / 6 months
• VSM and CANbus technology – faster troubleshooting and resolution
• Maintenance-free automatic park brake
• Oil-immersed brakes service interval = 4000 hours
Best Suited Industries
Engineering – light
Energy- Liquid Fuel
Horticulture – packhouses
Horticulture – growers
© Copyright 2022 TSG Equipment. All Rights Reserved.