Superior Stack Ability and Reliability on the Loading Dock
The MSW025F-30F straddle stacker is your reliable lift truck that exceeds application requirements and raises productivity. Ergonomically designed to improve comfort and reduce fatigue, the innovative control handle and fingertip variable lift and lower functions greatly enhance efficiency.
Designed to require less service time, the forklift’s auto deceleration system takes pressure off of the brakes allowing for less wear. Although the truck needs less time in the shop, when maintenance is required, the MSW025F-30F series boast superior serviceability that increases uptime and productivity.
The MSW025-030F straddle stacker truck excels in work environments or on a back dock with two or three levels of stacking.
Performance and Reliability
- Separately Excited Motor (SEM) provides the ability to control the traction motor fields and armature independently. This results in enhanced performance and battery efficiency
- Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor (MOSFET) motor controller we have reduced wearable components, eliminated forward/reverse contactors and improved performance
- Outriggers are field adjustable to 37′, 42′ and 49′ ID-45′, 50′ and 57′ OD
- Three performance modes, easily changed by the operator through the control handle, allow you to tailor truck performance to the application
Ergonomic & Safety Features
- Bottom mounted tiller handle design optimizes the operating position and reduces steering effort
- Traction Reversing Switch located on top of the handle simultaneously reverses truck direction and sounds the horn should it come in contact with the operator
- Creep Speed function for precise maneuvering in tight locations